• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Michael Butler
    Newest Member
    Michael Butler
The 2022 - 2023 Ski Season Thread

Skivt2

Looks like the company that owns Ragged in NH may be buying Jay Peak.  Hopefully Ragged will end up on The Indie pass rather than Jay leaving.  

It’s not a don’t deal yet..they were extremely profitable last season and the bids went up. Pacific group is basically the starting bid and others can come in higher. That said, I think they have a very good chance and would be a great owner. I’ve heard they intend to keep current management and be more or less hands off.

I was just in Oregon and visited the Timberline lodge at Mt. Hood. I had no idea they still would have a lift running up to where snow remained and skiing/snowboarding open. These were taken on 8/11:

hood1web.jpg

hood4web.jpg

portland4web.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2022 at 11:16 AM, eyewall said:

I was just in Oregon and visited the Timberline lodge at Mt. Hood. I had no idea they still would have a lift running up to where snow remained and skiing/snowboarding open. These were taken on 8/11:

hood1web.jpg

hood4web.jpg

portland4web.jpg

I thought that lift used to run all year long at some point in the 90's or early 2000's.   ?     Maybe not but I remember reading that in a ski mag.

7 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I thought that lift used to run all year long at some point in the 90's or early 2000's.   ?     Maybe not but I remember reading that in a ski mag.

I believe you are correct.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...