• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Discussion/Obs

weatherwiz

There is a risk for scattered strong to severe t-storms Friday afternoon and evening. Damaging straight line wind gusts are the primary threat. Large hail and localized urban and poor drainage flooding are also possible. The greatest risk is across northern CT and interior MA.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

The dry stretch has been nice. Almost no skeeters or black flies up here for over a month. 

It was great.

Just now, SouthCoastMA said:

Figured. gonna be a rough September, like last year

They're gonna make up for lost time for sure.

Hot one on tap today.  Get out there are enjoy.

• Like 1

Euro op really backed off on that cold shot.

I'm feeling an early freeze this year. Those cold airmasses have held firm in Quebec most of the warm season and when the dam breaks I think we'll get a potent shot or two into late September...even if the month averages AN. Just my hunch.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

Just now, dendrite said:

I'm feeling an early freeze this year. Those cold airmasses have held firm in Quebec most of the warm season and when the dam breaks I think we'll get a potent shot or two into late September...even if the month averages AN. Just my hunch.

One thing I am very confident of with respect to this winter is that there will be a cold source near by.....how often and for how long it will be able to penetrate this far SE, and the mean storm track are up for debate. But I do not see this being a 2011-2012 type dud....we, especially you, should be in the game more often than not.

1 minute ago, TheBudMan said:

Wiz really kill the chances for tomorrow.   Start a new topic and put a long Tip-esque analysis post out there.  That outta guarantee a Dalbec whiff for everyone ! 

I've thought about a thread for tomorrow but yeah...it will just jinx it lol. Have to really watch probably southern VT/NH where warm front will be

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

Confused In Tolland just set his backyard on fire.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Championship games for 2 of my daughters on separate teams separate fields. 1 won 1 lost by 1 in the bottom of the 7th. Good times, great weather. This time of year rocks. Happy anniversary to thy knickers. 

FB_IMG_1661433187636.jpg

It is amazing how many Canes tracks go right over my head. Right front quadrant on the SRI coast is a thing.