Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Discussion/Obs

weatherwiz

6 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I have a feeling there will be some big Rainers today. Probably a decent chance here . First setup all summer that looks like last summer with slow moving boundary , dews and instability. Scooters storms might be fairly widespread. We’ll see 

I guess Runway and Scoots missed this post ? Kev FTW ..

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Up to 76F with quite a bit of sun so far this morning thanks to the NE flow behind that mesolow. It looks like the low level flow is piling up into SW NH and NE MA on vis...we'll see how that plays with convection later on.

Yeah...I didn't actually anticipate today's convergence sort of stagnating this band through Massachusetts, this time yesterday. I had more than less visualized a day characterized as SW flow with striations of convection firing off ...more like what it looked like over eastern PA yesterday, but up here. 

That barrier jet up in Maine is butting up against the more synoptic flow trying to erode/push up from the SW, and the two or confluent here.  Still air at 74 and dense strata for now. 

15 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

3 MRIs last 2 months, not good results but we swim, walk in the pool everyday rain or shone. Picked up .25 so far

I spent an hour or so walking in my pool the other day (mostly to pick up pine debris).  I think I messed up one of my shins doing that. 
Hope your back gets better