Total Members
    Most Online
    ChicagoGuy
    Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
August Discussion/Obs

weatherwiz

39 minutes ago, dendrite said:

May have to make a CT sub-subforum off of this since their weather is so different from us.

Between the October faux hurricane, blizzard, and drought bullseye for the AEMATT crew, I’m prepared to draft a declaration of secession if they get the coastal too.

We will not go quietly into the night as the damage capital of New England. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Similar to an event around the same date in 2012.    6 hour lead time runs gave us nothing but bos got around an inch.   I was at the game-Verlander vs Beckett.    Game called after 5.   I remember talking to Steve thinking we’d have an ok winter with the coastals starting in summer.   It was a very good snow winter.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Similar to an event around the same date in 2012.    6 hour lead time runs gave us nothing but bos got around an inch.   I was at the game-Verlander vs Beckett.    Game called after 5.   I remember talking to Steve thinking we’d have an ok winter with the coastals starting in summer.   It was a very good snow winter.

Slow starter....December was wretched.

2 hours ago, weathafella said:

Yes I remember that convo

• Like 1