Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Discussion/Obs

weatherwiz

1 hour ago, wxeyeNH said:

I'm glad I am not an on air forecaster for this week.  Just no model consistency.   At least it now seems that the qpf will back in somewhere in New England.

Here is the 12Z Euro and GFS comparison. Pick your poison. 

Screenshot 2022-08-15 143439.jpg

It's weird, but I might actually melt if I get Steined while Massachusetts hoists the sultan signal. I never believed this was a possibility in summertime and yet here we are.

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

There is without a doubt a few posters here who think that rainy solution is possible . In the winter they’d be all in bed west trend with only one model doing it and then Messengers  shuffle kicks it East .. and they post that they should have known better. 

Just busting your ballz but… There isn’t a poster on here who doesn’t believe you’d be chest thumping about warning snows back to “the river” and advisory snows to ALB… all while knowing you’d being absolutely terrified that somehow it cuts back just enough to smoke Ray with big snows while you are too far SE.

Its no one’s first rodeo around here lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Cyclone-68 said:

I’ve been out of the loop today but just hoping for a nice storm (rain, wind etc) . It’s been so long 

Other than NH and Maine .. there doesn’t seem to be much hope . Maybe a few showers graze E MA? West of Boston and  especially ORH it’s quite possible the sun is out.. at least partially . There’s literally no baroclinic zone this time of year. And the west side will had wnw flow with dry air 

QFbxuu4.png