Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August Discussion/Obs

weatherwiz

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

98F1C8F2-AC95-4DF2-A9A2-C89DF5F77229.thumb.png.99e8c0c3aa00b683dfbca53543803dc8.png

Im swan diving off my roof if this verifies. Would be pretty fitting though. Surgical precision swirling around the cape and Mass and then drenching PF and the rest of the crew that has been getting .50” of rain every other day for the last 6 weeks. 

:lol: There was an earlier ICON run that clipped Methuen and Ray’s area hard while leaving all the rest of SNE out of it… and I was thinking that’s like Ray’s wet dream.  Something that spins back and dumps on him while 25 miles SW is smoking cirrus.

8 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

98F1C8F2-AC95-4DF2-A9A2-C89DF5F77229.thumb.png.99e8c0c3aa00b683dfbca53543803dc8.png

Im swan diving off my roof if this verifies. Would be pretty fitting though. Surgical precision swirling around the cape and Mass and then drenching PF and the rest of the crew that has been getting .50” of rain every other day for the last 6 weeks. 

All those areas you mention in MA have had 1-3” of rain this month , including you. There’s many other places drier 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Tblizz, I don’t forecast out of emotion. If that was the case, you’d average 15” of snow per winter.

:lol:. I’m just bustin, don’t take it personally. Was really hoping for some rain though. I’m going to be bathing myself in whatever water is left in the hockomock soon when my well runs dry 

• Like 1