Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August Discussion/Obs

weatherwiz

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

We definitely get a break later next week and week end. Then return of the mac to some extent. Probably not extreme heat..but I could see lots of upper 80s-low 90s and higher dews with srly flow. Just basing on EPS.

Seems to me as much as we cannot seem to rid the continent of that sagging plaguing trough over SE Canada, we are also consummately having to shallow it out - it's like the models know it is there, but over deepen it beyond D5's.  

I've noticed the operational Euro has been yo-yoing the amount of sag along the 80W, beyond the break down on Wed...and since the EPS is a largely non-dispersive ens mean it doesn't surprise me that it followed suit on on the 12z cycle.  

I just wonder if both end up shallowing some again.  I mean it's gonna relax - we're not doing 93 to 99 every day ...but, how much -

14 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Seems to me as much as we cannot seem to rid the continent of that sagging plaguing trough over SE Canada, we are also consummately having to shallow it out - it's like the models know it is there, but over deepen it beyond D5's.  

I've noticed the operational Euro has been yo-yoing the amount of sag along the 80W, beyond the break down on Wed...and since the EPS is a largely non-dispersive ens mean it doesn't surprise me that it followed suit on on the 12z cycle.  

I just wonder if both end up shallowing some again.  I mean it's gonna relax - we're not doing 93 to 99 every day ...but, how much -

Thinking same thing friend 

Man.. anyone into the music scene of the late 90’s. Early 2000’s.. Korn, Kid Rock, Metallica , Bush, Limp Bizkit etc.. You have to watch the Netflix documentary on Woodstock 99’. So many good bands in that era . So many good memories. Fred Durst hands down is the best at being able to get onstage and literally have the crowd in his control. Like a maestro . Best live performing musician in terms of getting the crowd under his spell that I have ever seen over the years live. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1