• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Will Brentrich see more than ten 90 degree or higher days this summer?

Will Brentrich see more than ten 90 or higher degree days this summer?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will Brentrich see more than ten 90 or higher degree days this summer?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who is Brentrich?

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Oh come now.  You have posted many times in Central PA but I was having fun with you as to run into our forum and post about no summer then leave.  I can take it down if it offends.

Haha noo, not at all bro. It's just BuffaloWeather and SyrMax is having beef with me. They have been busted so many times with their forecasting so I love to press their buttons because they knows I'm right :)  

But on serious note, I believe we will be lucky to see about 4-5 days of 90's but no heat waves since we have been on the same pattern for few months now (roller caster temperatures). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brentrich said:

Haha noo, not at all bro. It's just BuffaloWeather and SyrMax is having beef with me. They have been busted so many times with their forecasting so I love to press their buttons because they knows I'm right :)  

But on serious note, I believe we will be lucky to see about 4-5 days of 90's but no heat waves since we have been on the same pattern for few months now (roller caster temperatures). 

I actually did not look at your posts in the NY thread I just recognized your name when I saw you were the last post in that thread and remembered you made several drivebys in our thread so thought I would have fun with you.  You irritated one of our group warminista's @Voyager so I did this for him..  LOL .  But your call of no heatwaves is not one that is impossible to happen.  In central PA we have talked about/tried to defined what a heat wave really is but if you take the definition of 5 days or more at 90 or above, there is nothing on the horizon that will meet that requirement. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

I actually did not look at your posts in the NY thread I just recognized your name when I saw you were the last post in that thread and remembered you made several drivebys in our thread so thought I would have fun with you.  You irritated one of our group warminista's @Voyager so I did this for him..  LOL .  But your call of no heatwaves is not one that is impossible to happen.  In central PA we have talked about/tried to defined what a heat wave really is but if you take the definition of 5 days or more at 90 or above, there is nothing on the horizon that will meet that requirement. 

Ha ha yes, I remembered, he was so upset and everyone was on his side lol. I'm from Rochester, NY so it's harder to reach 90's here. Best chance we will see 90's is in July/August, that's pretty much. South and SE is experiencing hot summer down there, I'm grateful it doesn't hit here yet. :) 

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2022 at 7:14 PM, brentrich said:

Ha ha yes, I remembered, he was so upset and everyone was on his side lol. I'm from Rochester, NY so it's harder to reach 90's here. Best chance we will see 90's is in July/August, that's pretty much. South and SE is experiencing hot summer down there, I'm grateful it doesn't hit here yet. :) 

There you go raiding again. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The tally appears to be 6 yes, 2 No and 2 who are not familiar with you or your locale.  That is a fairly substantial hedge toward you having some hot days in your future.  LOL

Hopefully @Ahoff took the time to vote in this silly poll. I know it would irk him if some random upstater saw 10 90+ days, especially if we manage not to.

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

LOL, my ouch was sarcastic.   I did not want Brentrich to think it is silly though. 

Of course not. From what little I’ve read from him, he seems as serious about wanting BN temps year-round as I am.

• Haha 1

If i get banned, all good. I still have another account in here :)       So far Buf-Syr only hit 90 degree twice this year and next 2 weeks shows no heat wave, just low 80's so pretty much seasonable summer this year which I'm fine with it. :) 

• 1 year later...