Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July 2022

bluewave

2 hours ago, Allsnow said:

Yes, I’ll let you know what it’s says at 18z. If we don’t get rain before next weekend the lawns r going to be dust 

it's dusty here despite 2.5 inches of rain 2 mondays in a row-amazing how quick it dries up this time of year...can't imagine what other places look like

23 minutes ago, winterwarlock said:

Tears in my eyes...most rain in al.ost 2 months

Hillsborough  1.23 inches

Hopewell .85 inches

If we can do this with the next 2 chances later today and tomorrow....

Somerset got skunked again. Maybe got a tenth or so as heavy rains missed to the north and south. 

We'll need something before the next 100+ heat wave strikes 

• Like 1

The last 4 days of July are averaging  82degs.(74/91) or +4.

Month to date is  79.6[+2.1].        July should end at  79.9[+2.4].

Reached 81 here yesterday.

Today:  84-88, wind ne., m. cloudy, 75 tomorrow AM.

73*(98%RH) here at 7am- some fog, 2mi.       80* at 11am.      Low 80's all PM with 80%+RH and wind blown FOG from se.

43 minutes ago, bluewave said:

Central NJ got an upgrade to D1 moderate drought today. Much of Long Island was added to D0 dry. Severe D2 drought expanded in Eastern New England.

EC593DA0-4756-40F5-B564-B6C106B96718.thumb.png.8e2006991840e225ae9db1dc37cb150d.png

Would the .48" of rain I got last night change my area back to D0? Or need alot more than that.

0.19 in the bucket, progress.  Up to 80 / 74 as more heat and humidity move in the next 35 hours. With the heat and humidity will come more storm chances Thu and more so Fri afternnoon and night.  Where its clear temps will race to the low 90s today and Friday (7/29).  The weekend looks very nice - warm and dry Sat (7/30) should see clearing in the morning and temperatures both days mid / upper 80s with the usual warm spots potentially exceeding 90.  

Next week opens warm and dry and 90s in the warmer spots before the Western Atlantic Ridge builds west again and connects with the Rockies and Plains ridge by the middle of next week pushing heights up with a major ridge from the Rockies into the northeast.  Strong heat potential by Thu (8/3) into next weekend and beyond.  Have to see if the ridge builds over the top and we get a day or few of onshore flow before the heat blats back west.  Overall warm to hot and at times storng heat into the way out there and beyond.

• Like 2