Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July 2022 Disco/obs/etc

Torch Tiger

9 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

They're fielding half of the Worcester Sox. Been a bad year for injuries.

Yep, and still time for a WC run. Been the first season in a long time I am actually watching the Orioles. They are not there yet but they play hard and look like they are having fun out there which makes a big difference for watchability; it’s easy to root for these kids. Better than watching used up sluggers strike out and sulk back to the dugout. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Yep, and still time for a WC run. Been the first season in a long time I am actually watching the Orioles. They are not there yet but they play hard and look like they are having fun out there which makes a big difference for watchability; it’s easy to root for these kids. Better than watching used up sluggers strike out and sulk back to the dugout. 

I find it easy to root for the O’s too to be honest.  The farm system is starting to produce and there are more horses in the stable.

Cloudy, breezy and cool up here today.

• Like 2

72/57 Partly sunny, nice breeze    We take!  Perfect temps for my liking.

About 3" of rain this month so the grass has started to turn green again.  For how long, who knows?  A few years ago we had a very dry summer and SNE kept getting rain.  The dividing line was always around Brian.  This summer although it is dry we are doing okay vs SNE.  I wish the tropics would wake up and throw a TS up this way. 

2 hours ago, powderfreak said:

I find it easy to root for the O’s too to be honest.  The farm system is starting to produce and there are more horses in the stable.

Cloudy, breezy and cool up here today.

Hope they don't let some would-be contender poach Mancini - very good player, even better story.

Wish we could keep today's breezy 70s thru Sept 15 (with some after-dark RA, of course).

Will finish the month with 3.33" of rain. Felt drier but think that's a typical amount for July. One heat wave from 22nd-24th and came close to a 6 day stretch but just missed the 90 mark on the 21st (although I think the airport hit 90 that day for the official 6 day heat wave). Today almost felt like one of those back broken days of late August...very windy and felt nice when not in direct sun.

6 hours ago, Weather_or_Not said:

Mid 80s does not equal back broken. Not even close. Summer rolls on.

Think my high was 78°. It was pretty breezy in the afternoon with lower dews. But yeah, it was warm…especially when the sun came out. We were mostly cloudy for most of the day though. 

On 7/30/2022 at 12:38 PM, Ginx snewx said:

TB's house, no wind just fell rotted at the top. Took out his service line. Tremendous amount of trees just like this rotted inside.

I lost power for 2 hoyesterday too. Rotted oak over the line with little wind

17 minutes ago, BrianW said:

Another record month for solar production.... 

Screenshot_20220731-171848_mySolarEdge.thumb.jpg.1f6ad2dbd079d0c50d37f28654ee1087.jpg

Just noticed mine was a record for July too, but it was also the second highest month of production I've had in 11 years since the system went live.  Tells me 2 things....It was a dry and sunny month, and also my panels haven't really seen any reduction in efficiency after 10+ years

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, butterfish55 said:

Just noticed mine was a record for July too, but it was also the second highest month of production I've had in 11 years since the system went live.  Tells me 2 things....It was a dry and sunny month, and also my panels haven't really seen any reduction in efficiency after 10+ years

I am jealous. Congrats to sticking it to Eversource for 11 years!

• Like 1