• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July 2022 Disco/obs/etc

Torch Tiger

Looks like dews got to the lower 50s at home this evening.  Big change to go from a few of 69F this morning to 52F this evening, alas not there to enjoy it.

63/57 currently at MVL… while it’s swampy in NE CT.  Probably only a couple miles from DavisStraight as the crow flies to be honest, ha.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Looks like dews got to the lower 50s at home this evening.  Big change to go from a few of 69F this morning to 52F this evening, alas not there to enjoy it.

63/57 currently at MVL… while it’s swampy in NE CT.  Probably only a couple miles from DavisStraight as the crow flies to be honest, ha.

Yea, 60/57 here. Feels nice. 

4 hours ago, powderfreak said:

I had to chuckle to myself how empty the course was (literally only 3 groups playing) and my folks said these humid days it’s dead.  Maybe it was the chance of storms that kept folks away, but all I could think of were posts on here from some certain folks saying how much people love high humidity for summer outdoor activities.  It’s basically beach or bust though in that line of thought. Folks did not seem stoked to rush out and golf this afternoon in the swamp air :lol:.

Did someone say beach. Banging surf all last week. We review tomorrow again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

GFS/EC have the dews out of here quickly. More 85/51 for the weekend.

Probably. Kind of a zonal flow through early next week with that closed low rollin by on the polar side. Should send a boundary or two side swiping thru. 

Massive heat loaded ridge in these recent GFS runs next week. Where? Too far west or far enough east. Meanwhile the Euro fights it’s own ens but where the GFS is probably the mandatory 10% too amped the Euro’ll likely bloat some eventually. I think it’s real … a hot early August. MDR may come to life around then. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moneypitmike said:

Scored a little over an inch at Pit2.  Zilch here in Westborough.

Yeah getting droughtish around here. Feast or famine. Last year had more water than we knew what to do with. Had an otter in my Marsh for the first time ever this spring. The marsh is completely dry now.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1