Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July 2022 Disco/obs/etc

Torch Tiger

7 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Today is supposed to be the “cool” day.  Feels quite summery TBH

Not really. Front comes through this evening. Only "cooler" in the sense that there's abundant cloudiness. The dews drop tonight into tomorrow, but we'll have sun and warmth.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

??? Where was it supposed to be cooler.

I guess a quick scan of MOS doesn’t cut it…lol.  Tomorrow is actually coc.  Today is muggy.  Lost my summer this year….took on an enormous teaching assignment pinch hit for someone sick.  Complicated intense stuff but sometimes you have to pay it forward and do the right thing.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I guess a quick scan of MOS doesn’t cut it…lol.  Tomorrow is actually coc.  Today is muggy.  Lost my summer this year….took on an enormous teaching assignment pinch hit for someone sick.  Complicated intense stuff but sometimes you have to pay it forward and do the right thing.  

Nice. Good stuff. I just finished the nicest 12 day weather vacation ever. Tanned as ever. Hardly any rain at all .05 one day and a .12 the other both at night. 

• Like 1

It's a tough call...

Telecon's are useless right now.   Have to go on the tenor of the operational trends and mash 'em up with season and persistence.  Even in doing so you get a kind of even money on which side of the ambient front we'll end up next week. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Nice. Good stuff. I just finished the nicest 12 day weather vacation ever. Tanned as ever. Hardly any rain at all .05 one day and a .12 the other both at night. 

The good news is the course ends mid August.  We’re heading to California for 2-3 weeks in September.  We bought a concert ticket on a whim back last December.  Venue is Lake Tahoe on 9/10.  Then to Sacramento to visit a dear friend-then to Bay Area to see son, daughter in law, and grandkids (who were here right after I was cleared from quarantine).  Then 2 days driving the coast to LA and then to my other son, daughter in law, and grandson.  

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

The good news is the course ends mid August.  We’re heading to California for 2-3 weeks in September.  We bought a concert ticket on a whim back last December.  Venue is Lake Tahoe on 9/10.  Then to Sacramento to visit a dear friend-then to Bay Area to see son, daughter in law, and grandkids (who were here right after I was cleared from quarantine).  Then 2 days driving the coast to LA and then to my other son, daughter in law, and grandson.  

But you’re gonna miss the big cane hit here then! 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 2

20 minutes ago, weathafella said:

What concert?

25 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

What concert?

I was waiting for this question…lol.  Jackson Browne.   We listened to a 90 minute show from a few years ago and his voice was still really good!  I last saw him live in Springfield in the mid 70s.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I was waiting for this question…lol.  Jackson Browne.   We listened to a 90 minute show from a few years ago and his voice was still really good!  I last saw him live in Springfield in the mid 70s.

Enjoy!  First time I saw him was mid 70s.  Opening act was Bonnie Raitt.

• Like 1