Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July 2022 Disco/obs/etc

Torch Tiger

11 hours ago, Spanks45 said:

Yeah our 500' well only does roughly 200-250 gallons every 24 hrs...so keeping the garden and pool happy has been a little tough, ran the well dry 1.5 weeks ago trying to topp off the pool and water the garden on the same day...

The only thing green right now are the trees, wetlands, and the weeds...

20220713_194627.jpg

You need some solar panels on that roof. If the back is facing south you have a perfect roof pitch and zero shade. You would kill it with solar production. 

Speaking of solar production. Looks like July is heading for another record production month. July has been basically 13 straight sunny days with the last 7 days being clear sunny maximum production days. April, May, and June of this year were record months for production. Its been exceptionally sunny here the last few months.

Screenshot_20220714-065018_mySolarEdge.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BrianW said:

You need some solar panels on that roof. If the back is facing south you have a perfect roof pitch and zero shade. You would kill it with solar production. 

Speaking of solar production. Looks like July is heading for another record production month. July has been basically 13 straight sunny days with the last 7 days being clear sunny maximum production days. April, May, and June of this year were record months for production. Its been exceptionally sunny here the last few months.

Screenshot_20220714-065018_mySolarEdge.jpg

He has solar.

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

As a hip hop fan back in the day  (not this current shit) I keep putting “Steinin” to this. Luke would appreciate it. 

From ghetto to ghetto 

back yard to yard

the grass is brown, it’s crispy hard

I’m your neighborhood drought crier

Call me hair drier 

Cuz I burn grass like that jack  

• Haha 2