Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July 2022 Disco/obs/etc

Torch Tiger

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Because the last couple years were either rainy or Coc k 

Lol you keep trying to fight it.  This is as Chamber of Commerce as it gets in July.

The black roof of the Tolland High School has been 80F with a dew point of 51F all afternoon it looks like.

ORH has been 70s over 40s.  It’s ok to admit you love this and enjoy it too.

Put your business suit on and jump into the pool.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

It’s July.  Dew points are in the 40s region wide at the ASOS stations.  It’s a warm, dry glorious summer day and it’s ok to feel that way too.

No need for a semantics argument on the 4th :lol:… DIT, hope you are having a great 4th.  Happy Independence Day!

• Like 3

And it's only the beginning...

It's pretty remarkable how many days feature comfort and bright sky in the 10-day: today is, of course, one. As Wednesday showers break up later in the day, great air returns and sticks around Thu into Fri, then late day Fri storms usher in MORE dry comfort for the weekend.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MattNBCBoston/status/1543954486347055108

• Like 2

We were down in FL for a week...93/75 every day with a heat index of 102....and when you wake up at 6 in the morning, still the heavy pale of humidity....you sweat just by walking....I am not complaining, that is the expectation in FL....but coming back here yesterday to these temps and lack of humidity, its not even close....this is so much better  

• Like 2

It’s July.  Dew points are in the 40s region wide at the ASOS stations.  It’s a warm, dry glorious summer day and it’s ok to feel that way too.
No need for a semantics argument on the 4th … DIT, hope you are having a great 4th.  Happy Independence Day!
Yeah, this weather all summer is perfect. Don't get the fettish for sweaty dewey ass wx

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

7 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

I am so sick of this stupid freaking pattern. This stupid trough needs to find somewhere else to live. It's utterly depressing just watching all these high heat/dewpoints/instability surges just hit a wall and then advect into the mid-Atlantic. I guess if there is maybe some sliver of hope it's the pattern elsewhere remains very consistent and active so if we ever shake this trough we're going to get into some fun. BUT THIS TROUGH NEEDS TO GO. 

:frostymelt:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, WalpoleJoe said:

We were down in FL for a week...93/75 every day with a heat index of 102....and when you wake up at 6 in the morning, still the heavy pale of humidity....you sweat just by walking....I am not complaining, that is the expectation in FL....but coming back here yesterday to these temps and lack of humidity, its not even close....this is so much better  

Dead on Joe! Only folks who live on a bug devoured Hill in Connecticut or a basement in billerica would disagree.

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Now they change Coc k to 83/60 lol. The dew patrol is just waiting .. and when it hits.. oh boy is this going to be fun .. those in the long range looking know ;) @CoastalWx

The persistent ridge across the central plains remains in place
through next weekend, which means that drier, but seasonable air
builds back in after Friday`s precipitation event. By Sunday;
dewpoints will fall back into the upper 40s and low 50s away from
the immediate coast.

Endless COC
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Now they change Coc k to 83/60 lol. The dew patrol is just waiting .. and when it hits.. oh boy is this going to be fun .. those in the long range looking know ;) @CoastalWx

Please post one Tweet or headline saying this weather is anything but glorious. Folks who live under bridges in billerica excluded.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

There wasn’t a station remotely close to 83/60 today.  You got the temp right but you keep :twister:.

And yea, dews will come and we can enjoy that too.  It doesn’t have to be a team sport.  Like we’ve said, it’s ok to admit you enjoyed today.

Did you honestly not enjoy today’s weather?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

There wasn’t a station remotely close to 83/60 today.  You got the temp right but you keep :twister:.

And yea, dews will come and we can enjoy that too.  It doesn’t have to be a team sport.  Like we’ve said, it’s ok to admit you enjoyed today.

Did you honestly not enjoy today’s weather?

Magical place here.  80/59 was my peak today

• Like 2

It’s actually pretty incredible looking around the region.

KNYC… isn’t that ASOS in a semi-forested area of Central Park?

85/42 for 22% RH at 2pm on July 4th in Central Park. Red flag conditions.

Thats how you draw it up.  Dry heat.  Summer temps but no swamp ass.

It’s actually pretty incredible looking around the region.
KNYC… isn’t that ASOS in a semi-forested area of Central Park?
85/42 for 22% RH at 2pm on July 4th in Central Park.  Red flag conditions.
Thats how you draw it up.  Dry heat.  Summer temps but no swamp ass.

Figures the year I move we have a nice comfortable summer.
62/59 here, today was the hottest day of the week, hit 73 :)

10 hours ago, WalpoleJoe said:

Welcome to my world Lol!