Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2022

27 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

How was Bermuda? 

Very nice, thank you for asking. It felt much more comfortable there than it does here right now.

We pretty much visited the entire island and checked out a lot of popular and obscure places. Everyone gravitates to Horseshoe Bay Beach but our favorite was Jobson's Cove. Absolutely stunning place and my wife and I had the entire beach to ourselves for a couple of hours.

Beautiful place Bermuda is.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Very nice, thank you for asking. It felt much more comfortable there than it does here right now.

We pretty much visited the entire island and checked out a lot of popular and obscure places. Everyone gravitates to Horseshoe Bay Beach but our favorite was Jobson's Cove. Absolutely stunning place and my wife and I had the entire beach to ourselves for a couple of hours.

Good to hear that you enjoyed your trip.

The tropical storms stayed away as well!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Awesome! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Good to have you back...been slow on the board since you left. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It was easily the calmest seas that we've experienced over the years. Other than some engine vibration that we felt in our suite, we never felt a thing anywhere else for the entire cruise.

Aww the best part of cruises is when the boat moves! Our crossing on the Queen Mary 2 in 2018 had 15m waves one day that was so relaxing.  

2 hours ago, canderson said:

Aww the best part of cruises is when the boat moves! Our crossing on the Queen Mary 2 in 2018 had 15m waves one day that was so relaxing.  

We had 40' seas in 2013 sailing back from the Virgin Islands. Lots of broken dishes and fractured nerves that trip. It was...something. We've had lots of rough seas but that took the prize.

• Like 1