• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2022

HRRR has the HIA getting to 90-91 today.  Tomorrow is in question as a trailing front sweeps through the area.  HRRR is slower with it and easily makes 90 the LSV but other Meso's are faster and do not get the LSV into the 90's.    A lot more in the way of afternoon convection/showers starting Friday on. with even some today in the south.  

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

HRRR has the HIA getting to 90-91 today.  Tomorrow is in question as a trailing front sweeps through the area.  HRRR is slower with it and easily makes 90 the LSV but other Meso's are faster and do not get the LSV into the 90's.    A lot more in the way of afternoon convection/showers starting Friday on. with even some today in the south.  

I ended up hitting 89 yesterday, so with full sun today I should reach the 90s. 

88 for me yesterday, but the dew points were low to mid 60s which made it more bearable.  Low this morning 60.8.  Normal low for today is 59.5.  Only about 1 degree above normal for the low.  Yesterday the normal high temperature was 83.1, 5 degrees above normal.  Only 7 days (including today) left for the month and my rainfall has only been 1.48".  Looks like it's going to stay there for at least the next few days.  Only 7 days to go for the start of met fall.  The next 3 months are by far my favorites for the entire year.  Yes, even more than winter.  Advancing age will do that to you...lol.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Only 87F for high so far. You guys always outdo me.

Last I checked MU was also at 87.

Yes, I'm usually a couple of degrees warmer. Today was an interesting day as my temp climbed very slowly during the midday hours, and then spiked 4 degrees between 2pm and 3pm. And since then, it's dropped off back down to 87.