• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Summer 2022

CTP is on board with Sunday & Monday rain chances.

Sunday
A chance of showers before 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 3pm and 5pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Sunday Night
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 69. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. 
Monday
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 2pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 81. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. 
Monday Night
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

CTP is on board with Sunday & Monday rain chances.

Sunday
A chance of showers before 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 3pm and 5pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Sunday Night
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 69. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. 
Monday
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 2pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 81. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. 
Monday Night
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms

That is high end 1.6" in your zones.  Nice. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Nooners at the flood zone in union bridge MD.  85 here.  82 in the 'Ville.   Baltimore 15 Boston 10

The only thing last night confirmed was that the Red Sox can't leave town not in last place. I was convinced the Sox would sweep and we'd claim our rightful place in the basement. Won't happen until at least early next week. LOL 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, canderson said:

Rest of august starting middle next week looks way above normal - hot hot hot. Might be days and yes at or above 90 starting Thursday. September looks likely it will be a torch (AN) too. 

12Z GFS cut way back on the heat between a better positioned trough and a tropical system.  So as much as I felt actual disgust over the 6Z GFS, it is not written in stone yet. No days in the 90's at 2PM which is a HUGE cut back plus a couple  nights in or near the 40's for colder locations.   Strong Cat 3 headed for Florida at the end.  Catch it before it is gone in a couple hours. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

12Z GFS cut way back on the heat between a better positioned trough and a tropical system.  So as much as I felt actual disgust over the 6Z GFS, it is not written in stone yet. No days in the 90's at 2PM which is a HUGE cut back plus a couple  nights in or near the 40's for colder locations.   Strong Cat 3 headed for Florida at the end.  Catch it before it is gone in a couple hours. 

GFS has that 'cane bearing down on the east coast of Florida as the HR guy is sailing up the Chesapeake into the port of Baltimore. Really glad at this point that this will be our first cruise not leaving Florida.

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

GFS has that 'cane bearing down on the east coast of Florida as the HR guy is sailing up the Chesapeake into the port of Baltimore. Really glad at this point that this will be our first cruise not leaving Florida.

I know it is tough not to worry but what would we say the chances of that map coming to fruition are (of any 'Cane at that point)?  1 percent maybe?   

Just now, Blizzard of 93 said:

Let’s hope so…

I am at the point where I’ll believe it when I see it in my yard & rain gauge!

Not at all a forecast but all suites have the potential for a lot of rain so better than no potential.   Tomorrow has some question as to how far east it gets but then a Monday deluge on everything I looked at. 

• Like 1