• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2022

14 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

HRRR has some shower activity this evening with the front passage.  Maybe a few lucky souls before 2/3 dry days. 

Set up seems somewhat similar to winter snow showers - seems like the best chances for a shower later on is in the central mountains with the precip drying out as it moves SE. 

Probably about a 10% chance down my way, perhaps more like 30% or so from Rouzerville to Marysville NW. 

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Set up seems somewhat similar to winter snow showers - seems like the best chances for a shower later on is in the central mountains with the precip drying out as it moves SE. 

Probably about a 10% chance down my way, perhaps more like 30% or so from Rouzerville to Marysville NW. 

I mentioned so there is some hope for those that are not happy with what they got so far this week. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, canderson said:

Was reading something the other day that signals of a ramp up are starting and the Atlantic looks prime for a busy Sept/Oct. 

I keep hearing that but if you look at the long range models (focus on Africa coast) it is quiet.  I am not punting it but unless something homebrewed crops up in the GOM or a surprise off the coast of Florida thing,  we are looking out through much of Aug with nothing of note.  A VERY slow time for start of high season.   "Peak" is less than a month away now.   The Pacific away from the Cont. US is busy. 

image.png.fff77ffc1524accc4ec7a8c1602e1647.png

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

I keep hearing that but if you look at the long range models (focus on Africa coast) it is quiet.  I am not punting it but unless something homebrewed crops up in the GOM or a surprise off the coast of Florida thing,  we are looking out through much of Aug with nothing of note.  A VERY slow time for start of high season.   "Peak" is less than a month away now. 

image.png.12b2f0d69ec1d8b012a2e7a5c422bfc0.png

That ginormous high just north of Texas pumping those extreme temps I think caused all havoc in the gulf itself. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Far cry from back to back to back to back champions...

I tell my daughter that all the time. 

Their base running is laughable. a couple weeks ago, no outs, Hbg with a runner on third. Routine ground ball to the shortstop, runner on 3rd left on contact. easy pickens at home. and things like that happen every game. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, sauss06 said:

I tell my daughter that all the time. 

Their base running is laughable. a couple weeks ago, no outs, Hbg with a runner on third. Routine ground ball to the shortstop, runner on 3rd left on contact. easy pickens at home. and things like that happen every game. 

I will take Better Coaching for 100. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:

all season, other then Easter Sunday, i have been baking at the Senators games. Friday nights game will be GLOREOUS 

maybe i'll be able to drink a beer in reasonable time 

Haven't had a chance to get to a game yet and can't tmrw, but let's grab one before seasons' end. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, canderson said:

Haven't had a chance to get to a game yet and can't tmrw, but let's grab one before seasons' end. 

after this home stand, there is only 2 more left. let me check which games i'm available. 

edit- i always sit at the bar on the board walk in leftfield. (near Ollies cheap seats)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

after this home stand, there is only 2 more left. let me check which games i'm available. 

edit- i always sit at the bar on the board walk in leftfield. (near Ollies cheap seats)

I've noticed ... you know it's cooler in the shade instead of direct 6 pm sun right? :)

• Haha 1