• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

1 hour ago, mahantango#1 said:

Rain so far today here .01 I'm experiencing the Famous Tamaqua split with these Thunderstorms.

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Voyager has you down as his split in his absence 

According to my wife we got a good thunderstorm (0.58") today in my absence. I must be a jinx...lol

• Haha 3

It looks like good rain chances the next 2 days according to CTP.

Friday
Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. High near 91. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Friday Night
Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Low around 72. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Saturday
A slight chance of showers before 11am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Saturday Night
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

3 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

It looks like good rain chances the next 2 days according to CTP.

Friday
Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. High near 91. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Friday Night
Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Low around 72. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Saturday
A slight chance of showers before 11am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Saturday Night
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

LOL.  When I read this post Voyager's name was on the leaderboard.  it is not anymore.  LOL 

27 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Hopefully round 2 puts more rain in my gauge this evening.

We’re done tonight. It’s collapsed. But Saturday looks like we might get some good stuff. Surprised you didn’t have more than .02 today but I only got .13” and some had nearly .75” so it makes sense. 

• Like 1