• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

47 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Soto will be putting on a Brown Cassock.  The O's selling is a bit of a surprise. 

O's have been steadfast in committing to the future. The surprising success of this year complicated things but the braintrust is building this right. I like the process.

35 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

And getting rid of their best player and fan favorite.  Wonder if the move to Nashville is coming next.

Don't think it will happen.

After the Colts moved it better not happen.

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Rain gauge at the house had .44" this morning. That's 1.62" since Sunday afternoon. 

Welcome back itsmowingtime!

I checked LNS and they reported .15 while the estimated radar said .14.  Must be an issue right in the area of you and MJS.   The highest total anywhere near Maytown (on estimated)  was .29. 

1 hour ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Os dumped their closer Lopez.    

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yep, were talking about that.  The forum's big O's fan seems happy about it though.   Red Sox are apparently planning to make a run. 

I didn't see that move coming. They picked up 4 minor leaguers, 2 of which it's hoped to make a significant contribution in the show going forward. 

Really tough place to be this year-this team was ranked 29th in most preseason polls. The fact that they are where they are is making what would have been easy decisions (selling) a little more difficult for us fans to digest. Again, the focus is on the big picture and not a potential short-term run with a team that wasn't likely going to be there in October.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I didn't see that move coming. They picked up 4 minor leaguers, 2 of which it's hoped to make a significant contribution in the show going forward. 

Really tough place to be this year-this team was ranked 29th in most preseason polls. The fact that they are where they are is making what would have been easy decisions (selling) a little more difficult for us fans to digest. Again, the focus is on the big picture and not a potential short-term run with a team that wasn't likely going to be there in October.

With the O's I think it is just as likely that young players step up and they stay in the race as them falling out of the race. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, canderson said:

Pretty good chance we have 6 straight days of 90 now. The “cooldown” isn’t cool after all, just not extreme heat.  

LOL, MDT's highs have been below normal 5 of the last 7 days coming in to today.  Call the Patriot! Cold Wave!  There are newspaper articles written when MDT gets 7 degrees AN but not much said when they are 7 BN for highs (July 29th, 2022).  

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

LOL, MDT's highs have been below normal 5 of the last 7 days coming in to today.  Call the Patriot! Cold Wave!  There are newspaper articles written when MDT gets 7 degrees AN but not much said when they are 7 BN for highs (July 29th, 2022).  

I know and it’s sad it’s ended ugh. 

2 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

I just hope the atmosphere can produce some rain with the high humidity that is forecasted.

It actually looks quite rainy Thursday on.  Verbatim the GFS has significant chances of rain every day for a week including a stalled front scenario.  It has rained in the LSV every day going back to mid LAST week but the coming rains looks a tad more on the coverage side.  Today may be the only dry day for the LSV between runs of 5 plus days of rain on each side.