• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

Just now, Cashtown_Coop said:

GFS had a nice hit as well.  Euro had a jack by you and gave I95 the big totals 

The Euro has been leading the way on this (which is a worry) and had the LSV wet since yesterday.  GFS is a jack like you said.  So are the Canadians.  Sort of reminiscent of a snow storm that came from no where.  Some thought we had two great days and Sun is going down hill fast (especially later). 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The Euro has been leading the way on this (which is a worry) and had the LSV wet since yesterday.  GFS is a jack like you said.  So are the Canadians.  Sort of reminiscent of a snow storm that came from no where.  Some thought we had two great days and Sun is going down hill fast (especially later). 

These hay making days are the worst for turf grass moisture.   I’m rooting for a cloudy day tomorrow with rain in the eve and overnight before the heat hits 

4 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

These hay making days are the worst for turf grass moisture.   I’m rooting for a cloudy day tomorrow with rain in the eve and overnight before the heat hits 

Yep, my grass is already bone dry after being completely soaked this AM.  Does not look like much heat until Thur.  Heat meaning well AN.  ULL hanging over us Mon. 

1 minute ago, canderson said:

89 was my high. Tried to buy a split window 59 Corvette but it went for $220,000 above my budget …

Oh crap, just missed it.    But you were in the game...on the playing field....part of the action.   The winner is probably pissed at your for bidding it up.  LOL.

89 here as well.  One of the hottest days of the summer.  Top 10. 

• Haha 1

Saw a graphic on WHTM that the average low temperature for July in Harrisburg is the 3rd highest on record.  A little surprised as that is usually indicative of high dewpoints and it has not seemed particularly oppressive.  Or maybe I'm just getting used to it.