• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

No one mentioning it but the GFS continues to insist that the heatwave of the century is coming to an LSV near you.   It out there but is been consistent big picture for a week now.  

I thoughtful it’s be next weekend but might be in a week and half. Part of August here will boil in certain. 

27 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

So the weather station at MU has officially been at or above 90 for 7 straight days (6 here) and they haven't recorded 8 days in a row since the 1990s. We'll see what tomorrow brings. My point and click for here is 86...

Been one of the bigger prolonged  heatwaves for sure. 

wow low was 77 sometime after midnight but woke up at 5:15 and its 82. This is one of the warmest nights

that I can remember in a long time. I remember a night like this about 40 years ago where it never dipped down below 84 and the high the previous day was in the low 100's. Its remarkable to me when this this sort of thing happens, as it doesn't happen very often.

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:

this morning is the worst IMO. muggy as all hell, 80

Yes, worst here too. We set out a bit later than usual but still, even during this  recent heat it’s been pretty comfortable from 6:30 to 7:30 most mornings. Higher temp and DP this morning and very little breeze; makes a big difference. 

As of 7:15 am, 79 out and 70 dp. More clouds than not, but some nice pops of blue and sunshine streaming through. Uncomfortable but scenic. 

14 minutes ago, Streak said:

Yes, worst here too. We set out a bit later than usual but still, even during this  recent heat it’s been pretty comfortable from 6:30 to 7:30 most mornings. Higher temp and DP this morning and very little breeze; makes a big difference. 

As of 7:15 am, 79 out and 70 dp. More clouds than not, but some nice pops of blue and sunshine streaming through. Uncomfortable but scenic. 

Sky is very much the same here, but it is VERY breezy. Surprised you're not experiencing that. 

45 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Sky is very much the same here, but it is VERY breezy. Surprised you're not experiencing that. 

Wind did start to pick up just before I went inside around 7:30. Just stepping back out and there’s a gentle but steady breeze now, too. Be really nice if that persists throughout the day. 

• Like 1