• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@paweather - we will be leaving for Philly in the  next hour. I hope you have a great night and I hope the Phillies win for you. I obviously don't care that much but I do understand how it feels to go watch your team lose.

I've had that experience hundreds of times over the years. :)

92 here as well at this hour.

Enjoy the game!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

Does anyone know what's with the system to our west? It almost reminds me of a derecho. It's supposed to come over to our part of PA later. I thought it wasn't supposed to rain this evening?

I did not study too much on the whys but the meso's have been showing either a line or scattered convention this evening. 

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@paweather - we will be leaving for Philly in the  next hour. I hope you have a great night and I hope the Phillies win for you. I obviously don't care that much but I do understand how it feels to go watch your team lose.

I've had that experience hundreds of times over the years. :)

Thank you enjoy as well!!!

Yesterday was my hottest of the season with a high of 95.9 degrees.  The dew point was lower yesterday, running in the mid 60's.

Currently it's 95.4 and still climbing.  My highs typically occur late afternoon around 5:00, so I think i'm likely to break yesterday's max.  Today the dew point is in the low 70s.  That's creating a heat index that has been running between 100 and 103 for the past several hours.