• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

10 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

The 85 east of Chambersburg on that map - is that near Caledonia? Wondering what the location is. 

It is just North of Caledonia in the higher elevations.   Appears a little West of Pine Grove Furnace which ironically means the swimmers there are not dealing with too much heat.   Note the upper 80's at that time in rural York and Lancaster counties.  Again, cooler than their Northern brethren. 

• Thanks 1

That cold front next Monday/Tuesday - I’m not sold on it getting in this far south. Regardless it is one cooler at (mid to upper 80s) and then we look to reload the heat train. I do think we have this heat last a another two weeks on/off. And Sunday will flirt with 100 for some of us down here. 

I think I heard Voyager scream in excitement as he read this post. 

24 minutes ago, canderson said:

That cold front next Monday/Tuesday - I’m not sold on it getting in this far south. Regardless it is one cooler at (mid to upper 80s) and then we look to reload the heat train. I do think we have this heat last a another two weeks on/off. And Sunday will flirt with 100 for some of us down here. 

Have to give credit where credit is due...for you to deviate that far from the EC!  LOL. 

• Like 1

I don’t think we will hit 100F, but I think BWI, PHL, EWR (did it today) and BDL will make it.

I’m going to the Poconos for the race this weekend. Even there it is going to be a scorcher.

1 hour ago, canderson said:

You heard right, but I'd scream louder if those 100's made it up here...lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, canderson said:

MU is hammering the front - saying that we'll enjoy at least 2 days of temps in the 80s with dews in the 50s to low 60s.

We shall see. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I just spoke to. Co-worker near Dallas who said we are a bunch of pansies worrying about low to mid 90's.  Hard to argue when he is getting a "reprieve" tomorrow with the demo dropping to 100.  Lol

I hate hot weather and even I have no reason to complain right now. It's summertime weather. 

• Like 3