• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

Well I may get some sprinkles or light rain, but looking current radar, the heaviest cell looks to go north of me. 

Side note, we did have nice rumble of thunder, although it seems like it may be a "one and done" event. 

This summer's been so frustrating on multiple levels, and not all of it is weather related. 

HRRR and 3K both have Sunday AM into lunchtime rains for the LSV to go along with later Sunday rains and a decent line of convection marching through Monday.  The NWS Zones (yesterday) showing 30% chance of rain for the LSV today must have meant 30% will not see rain.  Quite a bit of coverage this afternoon even if not enough for many. 

If you think it's been dry here, you "ain't seen nothing yet"...

Check out this video of Lake Mead and how far the water level has dropped. The drop over 20 years is impressive, but how much it dropped just this past year is astounding.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Voyager said:

If you think it's been dry here, you "ain't seen nothing yet"...

Check out this video of Lake Mead and how far the water level has dropped. The drop over 20 years is impressive, but how much it dropped just this past year is astounding.

I did not watch the whole video so it may have mentioned this but they have found at least 2 bodies of what are suspected murders. 

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

I did not watch the whole video so it may have mentioned this but they have found at least 2 bodies of what are suspected murders. 

Yup. They mentioned it, and they actually went off to check another barrel (which is where at least one was found) to see if it had another one.

My yard needs these drought busting rains today & tomorrow!

Tonight
Showers and thunderstorms likely before 3am, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. 
Monday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 84. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. 
Monday Night
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 7pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 7pm and 2am. Low around 70. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.