• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

14 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

First, I never said a damn thing about next week.

Second, you trolled him and used a map for week #2 to insult him. If you're going to offer a rebuttal, why not pick something relevant to the comment? 

I'm not going back and forth with you. I stand by what I said and why I said it. I'm the right one here, by the way. 

He came in to troll me back in the winter when I was making a stand.  Maybe he was asked to come in...regardless, he is now being asked to troll elsewhere. 

Get m pal..:P

Hope y'all r having a wonderful summer...So far its been a really nice one IMO. 

Humidity held at bay is a HUGE win for me.  Days and days like the current stretch we are in is awesome IMO.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Fingers crossed everyone gets some. 

Some what???  i know what I'm rooting for.;)

was out your way a couple weeks ago on the scooters....other than NC PA, I give SC Pa the nod for the most beautiful part of the state.  

5 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Yesterday at 330, the sign board at the gas station said 89, i didn't think it was that warm, but my truck said the same thing.

Im telling ya....keep humidity in 50s to low 60's and I can do this summer thing.  No prob.  

BTW, they are supposedly bringin back Hi Life Llte for us Champagne of beer drinkers.  Hope all's well pal.

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

Im telling ya....keep humidity in 50s to low 60's and I can do this summer thing.  No prob.  

BTW, they are supposedly bringin back Hi Life Llte for us Champagne of beer drinkers.  Hope all's well pal.

i didn't hear that, good news. 

All good here. Get those sleds tuned up, i'm feeling a banner snow year:sled:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

He came in to troll me back in the winter when I was making a stand.  Maybe he was asked to come in...regardless, he is now being asked to troll elsewhere. 

Get m pal..:P

Hope y'all r having a wonderful summer...So far its been a really nice one IMO. 

Humidity held at bay is a HUGE win for me.  Days and days like the current stretch we are in is awesome IMO.

I just commented the other day how infrequently my lenses have fogged up this summer compared to last. Overall, it's been quite tolerable, even on some of the warmer days. And I'm not complaining. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:

i didn't hear that, good news. 

All good here. Get those sleds tuned up, i'm feeling a banner snow year:sled:

With the little use they've gotten, they dont take much to tune up.  Just keep gas fresh...lol

Man i hope you are right about the snow...but if not, oh well..we do dud very well down here, so I've learned to cope.

1 hour ago, anotherman said:

Thank God for that.  I'm not sure how I would have survived.

I know.....right.  Try it....you might like it.....

or not.  NBD, just more for me :P.  

I'll also add that the Miller family is sugar free, and cutting 90% of the sugar outta my life has let me get to within 9lbs of my target weight.  I can see my belt buckle now while suckin down the "Champagne".  

26 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

I know.....right.  Try it....you might like it.....

or not.  NBD, just more for me :P.  

I'll also add that the Miller family is sugar free, and cutting 90% of the sugar outta my life has let me get to within 9lbs of my target weight.  I can see my belt buckle now while suckin down the "Champagne".  

:drunk:

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Early nooners.  77 and GREAT out. 

83 here

8 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

i'm hoping you have the same enthusiasm come Winter :lmao:

Except for the often discussed and often misunderstood December (2019?) Punt debacle, I think I am a good combo of realism and enthusiasm.  Not many people were calling for several areas of the LSV to break 1" this week nor the flood watch which materialized just to our south.  

• Thanks 1

GFS Keepin' the faith for Team extreme warm but it is not next week vs. the following.  Does have MDT getting to or near 90 three of the next seven days but broken up a bit as to being spread out.    Tue, Wed and maybe one of Thur or Fri.  Either way, after Monday, it is not a cool forecast at all.   The heat the following week is news story stuff. 

image.png.015b52c3a4cbeb247aac1983afb85481.png

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Sunny and 83 here. Another stellar summer day. Another day I can see when I'm outside. 

If bad (or good for others) summer ever gets here, its going to be a bone jarring shock.   Outside the dry issues this summer has been a cake walk even for the HIA with their higher 90-91 days. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

If bad (or good for others) summer ever gets here, its going to be a bone jarring shock.   Outside the dry issues this summer has been a cake walk even for the HIA with their higher 90-91 days. 

It's almost embarrassing to say that I've had 14 days at or above 90. The "real feel" overall makes that number seem significantly inflated. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

I’m amazed how in the south storms fire along a sea breeze and can back build not move for hours. My step dad was stuck under a thunderstorm and 5”+ of rain for 3 hours straight while 8 miles away sunny

. Pro

I once had a tennis match rained out on one court and moved about 250 feet to another court and continued playing.    The old raining in the back yard but not the front is very true down there.