• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA Summer 2022

23 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I checked the radar 5 minutes before you posted this and saw nothing. Little pop up shower developed near Lancaster...not super close to me unfortunately. But hey...Lancaster got like 1" of rain just this past weekend. 

Some of the rain from the wave passing to our south, overnight, could clip the SE LSV as well. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brentrich said:

Where? I don't see any?  Oh wait, that's right, you are trolling us. 

FXjQMeMWIAAzlB6.jpg

Lock is a strong word when talking about models.  But does look warm.  If a heatwave requires 5 days I do not see it. 18Z GFS only has two to three days 90 or above next week.   Where are you in your quest for 10? 

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

He said NEXT week...like, in 4-10 days? You posted an 11-15 day map. But you already knew this.

Do us a favor and get the f*ck out of our thread and stay out. Troll.

So salty, aren't you?  Maybe you want to check GFS for next week bud.  It's showing 70's and 80's. How is that lock in?  Try again bud. 

Just now, brentrich said:

So salty, aren't you?  Maybe you want to check GFS for next week bud.  It's showing 70's and 80's. How is that lock in?  Try again bud. 

First, I never said a damn thing about next week.

Second, you trolled him and used a map for week #2 to insult him. If you're going to offer a rebuttal, why not pick something relevant to the comment? 

I'm not going back and forth with you. I stand by what I said and why I said it. I'm the right one here, by the way. 

12 hours ago, brentrich said:

12 hours ago, brentrich said:

You guys got it right, I'm JI, you guys miss me? 

we have a pretty good group here, long time contributors who have come to know each other. Some are very knowledgeable and offer a lot (not me) i'm just here for my charming personality. We probably have if not the best, one of the best sub-forums. We don't need moderation, we kind of handle chit on our own. It would be best if you stay on the other side of the door. 

13 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

He said NEXT week...like, in 4-10 days? You posted an 11-15 day map. But you already knew this.

Do us a favor and get the f*ck out of our thread and stay out. Troll.

strong work here taking out the trash Kemosabbie. 

8 hours ago, canderson said:

Not sure I’ve ever seen as many mayflies as tonight at the Death Cab For Cutie show. Those guys ate so, so many bugs performing. 

The other morning i stopped for coffee at the 7-11 on 11&15 about 430am. The clerks car out front was so covered i couldn't tell the color of it. I had to fight my way in the door. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

we have a pretty good group here, long time contributors who have come to know each other. Some are very knowledgeable and offer a lot (not me) i'm just here for my charming personality. We probably have if not the best, one of the best sub-forums. We don't need moderation, we kind of handle chit on our own. It would be best if you stay on the other side of the door. 

Perfectly said!

• Like 1