• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2022

54.9 degrees for my low earlier this morning.  The dew points in the 50's yesterday and today have been incredible.  It doesn't get much better than this for early July!  At 12:00 noon the temp is only just hitting 82 degrees.   And, as others have already said, Happy Independence Day to all!

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Americans have MDT in the 70's at this time tomorrow.  Canadians have 90's.     Euro?  MDT's in the 70's and York in the 90's. 

Seems no one knows what to expect. Severe is a potential but I’m guessing it stays west of us and more cut through Pittsburg. I’m predicting another miss for me tomorrow of raindrops.  

• Like 1

CTP seems confident in storm chances during the next 2 days.

Tuesday
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 2pm. Some storms could be severe, with damaging winds. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Tuesday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. 
Wednesday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

CTP must know about the Tamaqua Split. No mention of severe in my forecast...

Tonight
Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Calm wind.
Tuesday
A slight chance of showers before 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 2pm and 3pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

12 minutes ago, Voyager said:

CTP must know about the Tamaqua Split. No mention of severe in my forecast...

Tonight
Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Calm wind.
Tuesday
A slight chance of showers before 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 2pm and 3pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Maybe they googled it?  Pillow is getting some attention of it as well. 

image.thumb.png.dc2466aa559fcbcf2af3b0f889a4fe63.png

• Haha 1