• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Thanks, I am for now.  I run IT so layoffs are a busy time.  I was mad it made me miss nooners!  (Kidding LOL)

I work closely with our IT department, and having gone through this drill a couple of times over the past several years, it's both stressful and busy. Sorry you're going through this. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I work closely with our IT department, and having gone through this drill a couple of times over the past several years, it's both stressful and busy. Sorry you're going through this. 

Yea,same here.  IT and HR are like brother and sister.  You are MUCH larger than us but you surely have a lot more IT as well :-).  Not a fan of the timing.  Happy July 4th, here is your severance. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Believe it or not, I actually hit 90 here briefly earlier, now down to 88. 

I'm glad you mentioned that - looks like I experienced something similar. I viewed my home station and saw 87 and figured it was the high for the day at that point...but no, it actually reached 89.8 at it's highest when I checked. It's now back up to 90 again, and this time it's a "real" 90. 90.3 on the readout. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Missed Nooners.  My company just laid of 1/3 of their staff as the recession fears really kick in...so was busy.  84 at 1:45. 

Yikes...sorry to hear about this.

I guess now is not the time to complain about having to work on Independence Day. 

Perhaps @mahantango#1can go to Pillow and hook me up with a cookout burger, some hot dogs, potato salad, and a cold soda pop...lol 

3 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Yikes...sorry to hear about this.

I guess now is not the time to complain about having to work on Independence Day. 

Perhaps @mahantango#1can go to Pillow and hook me up with a cookout burger, some hot dogs, potato salad, and a cold soda pop...lol 

Regardless, working this Monday is not fun so complain away.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Regardless, working this Monday is not fun so complain away.  

Yeah. Probably going to be a long day, too. The regular unloaders are all off, so I have to rely on folks that unload milk, not water. The pumps and set up are different, and those guys don't fully know the procedure. Add to that I have three loads instead of two, and it'll probably be a solid 12 hour day.

Just now, Voyager said:

Yeah. Probably going to be a long day, too. The regular unloaders are all off, so I have to rely on folks that unload milk, not water. The pumps and set up are different, and those guys don't fully know the procedure. Add to that I have three loads instead of two, and it'll probably be a solid 12 hour day.

Sorry to hear that.  Pillow should definitely be cooking up a lunch break for you. 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Sorry to hear that.  Pillow should definitely be cooking up a lunch break for you. 

That'd be cool but I'm actually joking about that. I'm not stopping at all. I'll be a "man on a mission" to "git 'er done" quickly so I can enjoy some of the day with family. 

Just now, Voyager said:

That'd be cool but I'm actually joking about that. I'm not stopping at all. I'll be a "man on a mission" to "git 'er done" quickly so I can enjoy some of the day with family. 

One thing I know for sure is that @Blizzard of 93 is fretting that a hot dog discussion has sunk him further behind you in the standings. 

• Haha 2