• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

40 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Definitely damp on my drive to work earlier. Sun is peaking out now. Prior to that, I picked up .08" of rain early this morning, .45" total since yesterday. It's very humid outside, and one other bit of usless information - at 7pm last evening my temp was 72.7. Since then, it has remained between 72.1 and 73.2. No temp movement at all over the past 12 hours. 

That's all I got. :) 

Another soaker here this am.  Not a ton of total rain but nice soaking into the ground.  Sounds like the ITT therm had the night off. 

42 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Definitely damp on my drive to work earlier. Sun is peaking out now. Prior to that, I picked up .08" of rain early this morning, .45" total since yesterday. It's very humid outside, and one other bit of usless information - at 7pm last evening my temp was 72.7. Since then, it has remained between 72.1 and 73.2. No temp movement at all over the past 12 hours. 

That's all I got. :) 

Hard for temps to go much lower when dews are hanging around 70!  Sultry. 

2 hours ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

A high of 91 yesterday and low of 71, with a total of .25" of rain.  Some more rain on my doorstep.  Looks like a pleasant few days ahead, followed by things turning hot towards the first half of the weekend.  MDT looks like it will end up right around average for monthly temp. 

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Another soaker here this am.  Not a ton of total rain but nice soaking into the ground.  Sounds like the ITT therm had the night off. 

Not a drop of rain here at work this morning. Not sure about home. Mondays are my crazy busy days here.