• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

15 minutes ago, Voyager said:

What are the chances for severe tomorrow afternoon? I first heard it on a radio forecast this afternoon, now my point forecast mentions it as well.

As of now the models focus it a bit west of you. But all are showing something tomorrow (did not check the Euro) so chances are good someone sees something. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, canderson said:

Temps took off - up to 86. 

The low repoints are so nice. And in Texas where they are probably going to see 90+ days over 100 and it is usually 80 DP it’s in the 30s. Makes the 198 at the parents more bearable in the shade and at midnight when it’s 90. 

No amount of shade is going to do it at 198...for me at least. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Welcome rain for many (if it happens).  Models honing in on some having issues getting above 65 tomorrow.   This low has "ruined" what could have been a very hot period for us. 

Really hoping for rain later, but CTP really cuts the rain off east of the river. 

Looks like according to them, you might see 1"-1.5" inches, perhaps a bit more. For my area, the forecast is for <.5"

5 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Really hoping for rain later, but CTP really cuts the rain off east of the river. 

Looks like according to them, you might see 1"-1.5" inches, perhaps a bit more. For my area, the forecast is for <.5"

Models have been struggling as of late so I am not counting my rain drops yet. 

A high of 86 yesterday with .01" of rain and a low of 64 last night.  MDT now only .6 degrees above average for the month.  Looks like a good drenching for many today into tonight, likely focused across the Midstate.  Dare I say a Franklin County bullseye.  I'm actually heading out to a cabin in northern Fulton County tomorrow for a brief stay, so I hope they don't get flooded out too much over that way.  Onward. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

A high of 86 yesterday with .01" of rain and a low of 64 last night.  MDT now only .6 degrees above average for the month.  Looks like a good drenching for many today into tonight, likely focused across the Midstate.  Dare I say a Franklin County bullseye.  I'm actually heading out to a cabin in northern Fulton County tomorrow for a brief stay, so I hope they don't get flooded out too much over that way.  Onward. 

Post on the MA forum says we are setting up to be a year without a summer yet we are above average now for the first 1/4 of Met summer.   Queue "Beholders eye" reference.