Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My temp has fallen back to 64 again.

Paweather might be on the verge of pulling off a coup. I thought there was no way I'd be at 64 at 1:30pm on June 18th without it raining.

Yeah it’s pretty wild. Still holding out hope for it to clear up this afternoon and temps to pop a bit, perhaps even into the low 70s. 

11 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Paint Grass Lawncare GIF - Paint Grass Lawncare Paint GIFs

FWIW LR's do show less blocking but not really a heat wave (5 or more consecutive days above 90?) on any of them so he is going out on a limb ...which is perfectly fine, just talking models.   Slight ridging long term.  Lot's of sticky 70's and 80's especially due to an ULL that is shown on all 3 suites. 

Afternoon suites tended a tad warmer but still not much in the way of a long stretch of 90's but warm either way starting mid week.

@Cashtown_Coop, this came in one of my auction lots.  Did not know Cashtown had one of these fancy health food stores way back then!

DSC08627.JPG

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Afternoon suites tended a tad warmer but still not much in the way of a long stretch of 90's but warm either way starting mid week.

@Cashtown_Coop, this came in one of my auction lots.  Did not know Cashtown had one of these fancy health food stores way back then!

DSC08627.JPG

That’s interesting. Breams Orchards is all around Cashtown area with over 1000 acres of fruit trees.   I worked in the packing house growing up.  I rode my atv through the orchard to get there.   

11 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

That’s interesting. Breams Orchards is all around Cashtown area with over 1000 acres of fruit trees.   I worked in the packing house growing up.  I rod

my atv through the orchard to get there.   

Cool. A memory.  I did 10 seconds of research and saw the store was owned by HL Bream then handed down to RD.  These paper items are rarely worth much but I saw Cashtown so yanked it out to show on here.  Would be glad to ship it over to you if you want it.  Lol.  No charge. 

2 hours ago, Voyager said:

Just a testament of how windy it was today. I recorded my highest peak wind gust so far on my station today at 23.9 mph. Due to my sheltered location, I very rarely record a peak gust over 20 mph.

Oddly my high wind was 34 mph and I’m one of the windiest places in the region.  It was windy but nothing compared to a normal a March or April day which routinely hit 40. 

14 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

49 here this AM.  Still only 53.  Had the window fan on and it made the house heater kick on when the house temp dropped below 60.   Happy Fathers Day... Smoke 'em if you got 'em.  3 day weekend for those off tomorrow. 

Wind stayed up at house. Low of 54.  Dew dropped all the way to 36.  Crazy 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Bad thing with the dry is it is sucking the moisture out quickly.  Really need that midweek system to work out.  GFS does not have MDT hitting 80 again until NEXT SATURDAY! 

Were gonna have to delegate Voyager for special assignment...find summer an bring it back to Pennsylvania.