• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Summer 2022

I'm keeping an eye on the northern storm that's approaching Bloomsburg. Of course no one's talking about that one, but I see some (hopeful) potential for that to hold together and drop down here and give me a show like you guys in HBG are seeing now. It's been years since I've seen a storm like you guys are describing. 

Can easily tell where the core of the posters are when there is severe or interesting weather around. Not a peep about the one up by Bloomsburg except by me. It looks interesting, but it's not warned and no one lives out/up there to give obs or analysis.

2 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Can easily tell where the core of the posters are when there is severe or interesting weather around. Not a peep about the one up by Bloomsburg except by me. It looks interesting, but it's not warned and no one lives out/up there to give obs or analysis.

Good radar spot too but it doesn’t look like anything but mod rain. 

Just now, canderson said:

Good radar spot too but it doesn’t look like anything but mod rain. 

I was outside about 15 minutes ago and there appeared to be a lot of lighting in it as I could see the faint, distant flashes from my backyard.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Voyager said:

It's a dying storm. I'm watching it fall apart on radar now...

It hit the I-81 ridge and flat out died. I'm not sure why I expected a different outcome when this exact scenario plays out storm after storm after storm.

It's really getting old...

7 hours ago, canderson said:

@Anduril appears to be finally getting in the goods. Took forever to reach Camp Hill 

Yea I sat outside from like 9-930 watching the lightning. Damn impressive show! Then was like welp nothing for us time to go to bed and then got my ass woken up from 10-11. We had the puppy in bed with us the lightning and thunder was just non-stop lol.