• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

A tad early nooners.  Made it to 79 here but NE wind has knocked it back to 78 for now. 

3K looking much more active, tomorrow evening, than the HRRR.

image.thumb.png.d06621af3f08f935821934146ce63630.png

MU says we get hit twice tomorrow - round #1 between 4am - 9am, round #2 between 7pm and 11pm. Early round is non-severe, 2nd round is potentially severe but the worst will be in NW PA

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Was just out for about 15 min and it really is not even hot feeling here.  Mostly Cloudy and 81 but a breeze blowing and "not too shabby".  A little buggy for my liking.  Bugs have eben bad for about a week now. 

Nary a cloud in the sky here, but the breeze is doing it's trick...only 84 here now, and it's becoming pretty clear we'll fall short of 90 at this point. 

Bugs have been bad locally since the last week of May. 

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

86 here at 2:10pm. 

Friday might be another opportunity to reach 90.

I'm thinking Friday actually pops as the hottest day, right before the frontal passage, as we so often see.  Aren't you usually onboard with the whole "hottest day of a series being the sneaky final day right before the front"?  Think I've seen that take from you before, and it usually seems to play out that way.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I'm thinking Friday actually pops as the hottest day, right before the frontal passage, as we so often see.  Aren't you usually onboard with the whole "hottest day of a series being the sneaky final day right before the front"?  Think I've seen that take from you before, and it usually seems to play out that way.

Yep, that's why I said what I did. Would not be surprised to see a 91-93 type reading. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The new Euro does not even have MDT in the 90's next week at this time.   Big change over the last couple days. Still hot but more normal hot.   Extreme heat is not far away just more Atlantic influence.   But south and west of us, the Euro keeps predicating the heatwave is going to be front page news. 

We'll be flirting with the edge of "The Ring Of Fire".

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Nice 5am wake up call this morning. Scattered storms around eastern Schuylkill this am. One loud crack here, but now some heavy rain...

And every one of them circled around Tamaqua giving us a fringe job. Amazing.