• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

8 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

My NWS point and click says 1-2inches of rain tonight that's over an inch different since this morning.

Adding tomorrow into the mix, it's indicating 1.5 to 3 inches possible for my backyard. That's on top of the .77" I got last night. Looking at potentially close to 4 inches from the 2 events.

2 hours ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

I'm already expecting a miss for my town. We've missed at least 4 or 5 of the last storms that came through here. They either split or fell apart right over me lol

Same here but tonight we are in a good spot I think. My guess is we get .8” 

0.17” rain tonight. Since that 2.11” May 6 and 1.15” May 7th we have totaled 2.41” from May 8th to June 8th. I’ve seen some totals just above 1”. The funny part is that it seems for every area at or below 1” we seem to have within county an equal area with 5”-6”+within county

. Pro

The rule is that these wide discrepancies seem to always narrow considerably once one looks at data from May through September. I will always remember a few years ago seeing capital city airport at like a ridiculous 62% of HIA rainfall total and within a period of 14 days it narrowed to 94% by not raining at all at capital city each of the 4 days with 60% or higher forcast, yet absolutely monsoon rains each day of 30% or less totals (6 days. 7” of rain). I remember it started to become a joke in here that only worry about heavy rain washouts on days with “isolated thunderstorms “ In forcast

. Pro