• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June Discobs 2022

George BM

June will end up -0.3 so my idea of heat not being able to take over was correct.

My call for -1 was good.  I think the cool air pushes will be tough from now on so still think July and August look +1 to +2. 
its will be difficult though for those months to achieve more than 10-15 90+ each month.  I still like my call of 35 total 

57 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

Happy Derecho Day!  I’ll take this opportunity for the millionth time to mention that I missed it and hate you all.

:(

Hey! I've been rooting for you and everyone that's missed out on our big weather events to get to see something special in return. At least you finally got that microburst last August as kind of a make-up.

As for me I'd rather not talk about how that end of July to mid-August pulse severe period last summer here in Herndon. :yikes:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MN Transplant said:

Happy Derecho Day!  I’ll take this opportunity for the millionth time to mention that I missed it and hate you all.

I missed it too.  Had left the day before to go to Florida for family vacation for 2 weeks.  Lived vicariously through the forum during the event lol

1 hour ago, MN Transplant said:

For the millionth time.......I have missed:

2009-2010

Irene

The earthquake! (I'm a geology major)

Derecho

I hate everyone as well :hurrbear:.  Maybe I'll leave this winter to bring some Mojo back.

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, LP08 said:

For the millionth time.......I have missed:

2009-2010

Irene

The earthquake! (I'm a geology major)

Derecho

I hate everyone as well :hurrbear:.  Maybe I'll leave this winter to bring some Mojo back.

But then we'd miss your awesome model play by play posts when a winter threat shows up

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic