SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June pattern and forecast discussion

weathafella

2 hours ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Main reason is fiance is from CT. 

Other than that, I have a job lined up at fox 61

I'm also tired of city living. Born and raised with people on top of me. I loved my year in Bridgton Maine. I'd go even more rural if I could. 

Also-I grew up never seeing some of these beautiful areas of CT. It's a very underrated state. Plenty to do. More affordable housing market. 

Have a lot of football friends there too. May get into coaching offensive line. 

I want space, a lawn, a driveway, a garden. Where I live in Ashmont is great but my car has been robbed twice. Multiple shootings we can audibly hear. 

Will definitely move back east at some point down the line. My name is on the southie house it's far too lucrative to live there. People have been willing to pay more and more to live in southie. 

Hope Emily is well Mike. I was good friends with Stefan. He spent a weekend visiting for st Patrick's day in 2011. Unfortunately he was one of the people I grew apart from most in our political climate. Great kid and family. Had a lot of good times with him. 

Congrats on the move, Jay--from what I could gather from the posts, are you focused on the Simbury area?  Nice town.  A lot better than Southie for snow! :)  As you head just west of there it gets even better.

Thanks for asking about Emily.  She's doing great--she and Stefan are expecting a daughter in September.  I'll let her know you were asking for her.

58 minutes ago, rimetree said:

Hit 88.8 this morning for hottest day of the year so far. Sea breeze kicked and now down to 82/68. Another nice evening on tap.

Sea breeze just kicked in here as well and it's setting up for a stunning evening.

2 hours ago, metagraphica said:

Fantastic summer day.  86 off a high of 88 imby.  Was at Hammonasset most of the day, biking and beaching with the family.  Water wasn't even that cold.

Yup, had my first real swim of the season at Fishers this weekend. Didn't expect it to be so tolerable. Absolutely gorgeous weather.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So Dendy wins..Hit 89 here and not 90. Tap cip to him.. like we cap tip the Yanks comeback win today 

I knew they were coming back after I jinxed the Stros and Stanton hit one out.

Looks like we should have some fun head to heads coming up in July. Both teams are on fire.

38 minutes ago, dendrite said:

MHT with a sneaky 94F.

ORH 88F. KDEND 88.2F. KDIT 88.6F

AWT

I haven't checked, but I feel like MHT is running warm lately. I hit 91 though, and I'm usually a couple cooler than the airport So, 94 is possible I guess.

42 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I knew they were coming back after I jinxed the Stros and Stanton hit one out.

Looks like we should have some fun head to heads coming up in July. Both teams are on fire.

Taking the kids to the game on July 17th vs Sox at the Stadium.  3 tix came to $579. Unreal . Oldest daughter heading to college in August .. so this will be last one for awhile 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, wx2fish said:

I haven't checked, but I feel like MHT is running warm lately. I hit 91 though, and I'm usually a couple cooler than the airport So, 94 is possible I guess.

I hit 93 a couple miles west of the airport FWIW

24 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Taking the kids to the game on July 17th vs Sox at the Stadium.  3 tix came to $579. Unreal . Oldest daughter heading to college in August .. so this will be last one for awhile 

That's insane!!!

Congrats on your daughter headed out.  Where will be going?  My youngest is start in the fall as well, while my oldest will be delivering my first grandchild in September.  I'm too young........

• Like 5