Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June pattern and forecast discussion

weathafella

39 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Holy caterpillar Phil on 93 before exit 18 in New Hampshire. Looks like Dendrite’s chicken worms went wild.

Idk what that is…thought about contacting UNH about it. They did the same thing last year. They never really leafed out in the spring until June. I don’t think it’s necessarily caterpillars.

Today's the first solid summer day I've felt since arriving here back on the 6th. It feels a tad humid too but the dewpoints are only upper 50s. I guess I'm still used to the 20s dewpoints in AZ. Temperature is currently in the mid 80s. Headed back to AZ mid week, and with the shift to the monsoon pattern, the dewpoints there will be 50s to mid 60s for the foreseeable future.

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Holy caterpillar Phil on 93 before exit 18 in New Hampshire. Looks like Dendrite’s chicken worms went wild.

58 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Idk what that is…thought about contacting UNH about it. They did the same thing last year. They never really leafed out in the spring until June. I don’t think it’s necessarily caterpillars.

Lots of bare trees in North Conway and Fryeburg too. I don't know if it's those same bugs that were doing it in SNE the last few years.

1 hour ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Lol not going to happen. She likes going out and shopping too much. I have been pushing for isolation 

Just saw your messenger dm, sent couple back . Definitely some nice towns in that area you are looking . Was surprised Avon next door had a 70k per capital income 

3 hours ago, dendrite said:

I also noticed that on my way to Concord. Its crazy, looks like April lol

2 hours ago, dendrite said:

It's right off the roof of the HS.

portrait.jpg

Right above the black roof of the HS.  Just radiating heat into that sensor.  Will have to keep that in mind.

Be interesting if they also threw one up out in the field behind the station in the photo.  Bet they could get 2-4F degree differences during daytime… maybe much more at night?  2-m over soccer field vs. 3rd story over brick building… nights would be much cooler.