Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June pattern and forecast discussion

weathafella

2 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

On the satellite it looks like some kind of pre-frontal precip starting up. Not sure where the warm front is at this point, it was already a mess before moving into NNE. I think we're at the "WPC throws up their hands and gives up placing it" phase of it at this point. Still sunny, making a run towards 80 here now and breezy.

Some FROPA came through up here.

Dew point at 65F with rain showers this morning, now down to 52F and dry breezy weather.

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Man how we missed these low -mid 70’s dews like we have today . Just a hint of what’s to come late this month and rest of summer 

Sticking to everything. Wads of toilet paper being used up like pre Covid. 
You are in your glory

Give me 92/57 all summer. You can keep the muggy

26 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Man how we missed these low -mid 70’s dews like we have today . Just a hint of what’s to come late this month and rest of summer 

Speak for yourself, I’m at Universal Studios and it’s like 95 with a DP of 77. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

We’ll that came in fast.  Not much thunder and lightning, but the wind is howling 

9377E83A-3083-470A-9234-EAA76DF6B4FC.jpeg

If you're in Bath that is probably the line that came through here in the IZG area a couple hours ago. I believe that is associated with the front itself since it felt like the dewpoints dropped once the sun came back out. It was just getting started when it came through here so nothing other than a few rumbles, some wind and brief bouts of heavy rain before it was done.

2 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Some FROPA came through up here.

Dew point at 65F with rain showers this morning, now down to 52F and dry breezy weather.

Yea I believe it came through here too around noon with some weak storms. Crashed temp from near 80 back to mid 60s. It's recovered to mid 70s.

• Like 2