• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June pattern and forecast discussion

weathafella

Boy the GFS is stubbornly cold for us up here on Saturday.  My Weatherbell site shows 44F for a max high for Plymouth NH during the daylight hours on Saturday.  That has to be overdone.  Showers in the Whites would be snow at the summits.  Maybe I will take the 35 minute drive to Franconia Notch on Sunday morning for a look around.  

• Like 3
  • Weenie 1

Winter 21/22 is not over in western North America. Some insane snow totals coming out of northwest Montana over the last two days. 39” positive snow depth change between 6/13-6/15 at this snotel site in the flatheads. 

https://wcc.sc.egov.usda.gov/reportGenerator/view/customSingleStationReport/daily/664:mt:SNTL|id=""|name/-7,0/WTEQ::value,WTEQ::delta,SNWD::value,SNWD::delta

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Finally feels like more of a summer airmass out there this morning in the Bridgton ME area. However, as usual the coastal plain is stuck in marine crud. Hopefully we can see some sun before the inevitable cold front barrels through later today. Weekend looks like we're going back to April.