• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June pattern and forecast discussion

weathafella

That’s ok. I know you guys probably are members of many discords and have busy lives too. 

3 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

I'm going to have to pass on the invite. I just joined a tiddly winks discord community...so no time available...

CUTwC: GIFs of shots

1 minute ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

I'm considering starting a discord community for people who do not have the time to participate in discord communities.

Sometimes I think it would be nice to get a digest at the end of the day emailed to my aol account

Looks like the Euro's not quite as cold aggressive as the GFS cinema during the latter weekend thing...

It's also trying to marginal heat surge into the region D8-9-10 ...ways out there and likely to be mangled by future runs, but just thought I'd add. 

I'll tell you though, Corn Belt/lower Lakes, IN-OH region may see some truly insane heat numbers D6 and particularly 7 in this run.    Indianapolis in the area of +27C at 12z 850 mb ...That's before diurnal mixing, next Tuesday.  That's easily a 105 look

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dendrite said:

CON in 1967...I mean just blow my brains out. This is never happening again minus a nuclear winter.

conmay67.png

This brought back memories.  66-67 was a great winter for NNJ despite an awful January, as Dec, Feb and March each had a bit over 30".  The surprise 3" of moist fluff on April 27 pushed the total over 100", second only to 60-61 in my NJ experience.  Future (I'd be hired Nov 67) co-workers went trout fishing in northern PA (Towanda area) the weekend of May 6-7 and spent much of it hiding from the 2" accum of mainly wind-blown IP.  The late month storm was mostly on 5/25 in NNJ.  I was working at Curtis-Wright's employees' lake resort, and that day was miserable, spitting light rain and mid 40s, with winds that toppled some large oaks

• Like 2