Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June pattern and forecast discussion

weathafella

18 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

glorious rain!  stein'd compared to others i see though.  only 0.15" thus far.

Gonna end up being a solid soaker looking upstream though.  Nice line still to push through coming into E CT/ RI now.  Quickly doubled my total in last 15 min.  0.34"

Cold front after cold front with some nor'easters thrown in. Fine for now but if this keeps going deeper into summer, folks will get salty. On the other hand hope we get this pattern next winter but that will probably be when the Bermuda high sets up shop.

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, dendrite said:

Nice. Still gotta get you down to more of those SW FL beaches. Did you and Alison hit the shops in Naples before? The Gulf Coast from about your spot southward has to be one of my favorite spots in the country (minus Tampa).

We’ve walked around Naples. Heavy heavy money there lol.

9 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

I remember the south beach water was like a hot tub when I lived there. I would gauge hurricane season based on how hot that water was when I was a little kid and did not have the cool graphics.

Actually after I realized you were talking about SoCal water I deleted my post.  Yeah, that's chilly haha, anywhere north of Encinitas or thereabouts at any rate.  San Diego area water isn't terrible.