Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June pattern and forecast discussion

weathafella

30 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Not gonna lie. I'd like a good stretch of rain as long as it isn't too cool. But as we get toward mid month I'm ready for some dews. I want my plants to grow.

Looking forward to Thursday. Convectively augmented overrunning with unusual jet mechanics … things get tricky when that happens. Summers don’t typically have mid level exit entrance relays quite as intense as that looks and if pwat spikes/infuses that could surprise bust guidance. Would not be surprised if some locations overproduce is all. Not talking Noah time but corrective some of the way 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

You just described 25% of Hampshire and Franklin Counties residents. 

Hopefully people know I’m just having fun. But in all seriousness, that look for  the next two weeks looks meh. I get the rain and all, but blah.

36 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s going to be a short summeh unfortunately. When May and June are like this, the season comes and goes in 4-6wks, that’s pretty much it.

September can be hot, but those evenings in late August that have that crisp feeling to them always seem to flip the mental switch to Fall. I'm still waiting for the pool liner to be installed, at this point it will be a 4 week swimming season here. 

On a positive note, the sunny days have led to great solar production. I have 14% of my yearly usage banked since March 16th...The garden could use some rain though.

44 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s going to be a short summeh unfortunately. When May and June are like this, the season comes and goes in 4-6wks, that’s pretty much it.

I like what I see, so far....getting 2000, 2009 kind of vibes this warm season. Least mother nature can do for me after these past several butt-plug winters.

Two weeks from today days begin drifting back to the shorted end of the spectrum, and the sun begins to fade...tic, tock...each day in this pattern burns more of solar max.

12 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

September can be hot, but those evenings in late August that have that crisp feeling to them always seem to flip the mental switch to Fall. I'm still waiting for the pool liner to be installed, at this point it will be a 4 week swimming season here. 

On a positive note, the sunny days have led to great solar production. I have 14% of my yearly usage banked since March 16th...The garden could use some rain though.

Sept heat doesn’t have the same bite though and agree, the evenings from mid August onward already have that early fall vibe going. Growing up, I always viewed summeh starting MWD and ending LBW. We’re already pushing into mid June without a sustained summer look so we’ll get a hot stretch in July and early Aug before we begin the step down. 

• Like 1