Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June pattern and forecast discussion

weathafella

18 minutes ago, dendrite said:

lol...regular thunderboomers in May and early June? Good luck.

Gotta take the synoptic this time of year when you can get it because in a few weeks we probably will be relying on the convective.

Scooter needs to move to San Diego. Old man getting old. Screams at cloud in sky but screams at brown lawn

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, dendrite said:

lol...regular thunderboomers in May and early June? Good luck.

Gotta take the synoptic this time of year when you can get it because in a few weeks we probably will be relying on the convective.

It's time's like these I wonder if this pass-time on whole is just an on-line a spill way for those to release some toxic aspect of their personality in general, and that weather and weather types "suffered" is just mechanism and isn't even really what's chaffing at them.  

Because nothing appears to make them happy.    I mean if 73/40 squarely occupying both weekends days isn't eventful enough? So the narrative shifts to ...oh the humanity of soil moisture.  Haha.   wow. 

Like oh-my-tedium-god, can we scrape and find something to gripe.   "Must ... gripe" through death gasps for having breathed in splendor.

I get it ..it's about different groups with different preferences.  Some really like perfect weekend weather that cannot sanely be diminished for it's utipic value. While others - I guess - can't stand the fact that we just got that on with both Saturday and Sunday like we had, and continue to do so through mid week, before a fast moving maintenance perfection rain happens on Thursday ... A shockingly too Disney distribution in space and time - particularly considering a CC era increasingly more apt to blow houses of foundations and toss babies across the seas, and melt asphalt in summers.   I mean these alternatives are so much better.  

It's gotta be our own special brand of that western cultural psychobabble issue of being overly stimulated.  It's gone on 80 years... so long it's causing kind of "institutionally entitled" access to excitement on tap.  And failing that ...such that reality really only really moves at the riveting rate of what you see our your window right at this very moment, they don't fulfill and get some kind of depression or angst thing.  And then these internet bus-stops of western technological amazement really just become therapeutic wailing walls.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Scooter needs to move to San Diego. Old man getting old. Screams at cloud in sky but screams at brown lawn

Hes posting from a beach in FL, pounding beers while looking at the stretch when he flys back

10 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

When does allergy season wind down ... can’t most just pop a pill and ya know ..”man up” 

Frost in autumn ..heh.

Seriously ...I think it's not one size fits all. Some are sensy to tree pollen, others it waits until molds/spores and rag-weed type stuff in Aug/Sep.  Those that didn't breast feed are screwed either way ... But this year is interestingly dense with these plume events.  What's up with that - right?  

We're getting "pollen squalls"  - I didn't even know that was a thing.  I mean, we've seen 'ribbon' echo boundaries along BDs in the past but that thing last week like a f haboob.  jesus.  And trying to do workouts, outside, have been triggering hack and spits.

Pure speculation, the Doom's Day dry soil that backseats murder in the Ukraine ... maybe it's just a timing thing?  Why would it be worse this particular year?  I'm just wonder if it's not, but just timing the former weirdly.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cyclone-68 said:

Best vacation I ever had next to three weeks in Australia many years ago 

I lived in APF for a little while...don't miss the ex, but really liked the area and weather. As I've said before, if I ever go south I'm going all the way. I don't think I could handle 4 straight months of Oct/Nov during DJFM down in the Carolinas.

• Like 4