• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Banter 2022

George BM

Well folks I'm gonna give this marriage thing another shot on Saturday, I hear rain on your wedding day is good luck and based on how my first one went I'm gonna need it lol....kidding I'm super excited and she actually likes snow!! See y'all on the other side :)

• Like 19

31 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Well folks I'm gonna give this marriage thing another shot on Saturday, I hear rain on your wedding day is good luck and based on how my first one went I'm gonna need it lol....kidding I'm super excited and she actually likes snow!! See y'all on the other side :)

Congratulations, and may God bless your union. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, leesburg 04 said:

Congrats! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nj2va said:

Ugly game in goal last night and we definitely missed Wilson. But I just wanted to come back home tied 1-1 so I’ll take it. 

Yep. I think before the series started any caps fan would be happy coming home with the series tied.

Now how much money would it take to keep you away from capital one on Saturday? :lol:

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, leesburg 04 said:

Congratulations! I had rain on mine and just celebrated 23 years back in April. :)

• Like 5

On 5/5/2022 at 4:37 PM, leesburg 04 said:

Congrats!! After going 8 years on my own after losing my wife I had a 2nd special person walk into mine. May your life together be full and wonderful!

• Like 4

Even in that deluge last night the oldest Miss J had her senior prom. The rain did let up when I dropped her and her friends off. And we used our vestibule for photos in stead of any full outside shots. It worked well as she is non conventional anyways and one not to do what everyone else does. She had a wonderful time. 

2A223FC5-1C11-4960-8471-FBD4223C141F.jpeg

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Even in that deluge last night the oldest Miss J had her senior prom. The rain did let up when I dropped her and her friends off. And we used our vestibule for photos in stead of any full outside shots. It worked well as she is non conventional anyways and one not to do what everyone else does. She had a wonderful time. 

Happy that she had a great time.  My daughter has hers this evening, then I have 6 girls sleeping over.  We will see how that goes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs.J said:

1 hour ago, toolsheds said:

Happy that she had a great time.  My daughter has hers this evening, then I have 6 girls sleeping over.  We will see how that goes.

And what neither of you mentioned but both thought about after these posts is something along the lines of: "Where has the time gone? Our daughters were babies just learning to walk seemingly the other day! It would be great if time could slow down just a wee bit!" 

@Mrs.J Hope your daughter had a great time!

@toolsheds Hope your daughter has a great time!

• Like 2

• mappy unpinned this topic