Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May 2022 Thread

weatherwiz

48 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

There were widespread temps 95-99 across the immediate shoreline BDR and HVN both hit 95 the 96-99 reports weren’t official 

Don’t doubt 95 and wasn’t trying to bust or anything. Sometimes those sensors can get hot in the sun. Likewise run a couple cooler at night. 

I can hear distant low decibel hums coming over the horizon from those cells all the way up here in the Ayer

Also a field of dark bases with some vertical growth over top just expanded over the sky pretty much all quadrants where I am. I’m wondering if some overrun convection is initiating as the heat over New York tries to lop back over the boundary

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I can hear distant low decibel hums coming over the horizon from those cells all the way up here in the Ayer

Also a field of dark bases with some vertical growth over top just expanded over the sky pretty much all quadrants where I am. I’m wondering if some overrun convection is initiating as the heat over New York tries to lop back over the boundary

There is a dying cell kinda near me that is rumbling a bit. 

32 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Don’t doubt 95 and wasn’t trying to bust or anything. Sometimes those sensors can get hot in the sun. Likewise run a couple cooler at night. 

Ya was a good heat day on the shore, I was only 89 at my house I’m not in a good heat hot location, highest ever in 4 years at current location up here is 96.7.