Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May 2022 Thread

weatherwiz

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We have Oak leaf out here at 1k, so I have no idea how the valley floor in N Mass is barren . I suspect there are leaves out and maybe not close inspections going on 

6e3dr9f.jpg

It’s weeks behind.   Only now starting to rapidly leaf out.  Still some trees with buds that haven’t popped.  Awful year.

8 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

enjoy this beautiful weather outside. go ahead, I dare ya. and then the black flies will carry you away. today was hellacious for the little ****ers

Not here with the wind and temps.  And occasional one, but they are waiting.   Once the winds die down and temps go up even a little they will be vicious 

3 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol wut. Yesterday sucked bad today was big wind all day and chill. May 8th dude not March 8th

Everyday here in the past week has completely sucked besides Thursday. Thank god we are finally moving on from this awful weather. 

26 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Not here with the wind and temps.  And occasional one, but they are waiting.   Once the winds die down and temps go up even a little they will be vicious 

If we can get a nice dry stretch, as currently forecast, it will do a lot to keep the blackflies numbers in check.

• Like 1