• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April 10th - April 13th(?) Severe Weather, Moderate risk in place for Iowa today

7 minutes ago, WishingForWarmWeather said:

Is there picture or video footage of this? How was it confirmed? Just curious, not doubting.

NWS Fort Worh asked them for a verification, like @*IndyMeso* did.

But this is not the biggest ever confirmed, the Texas state record is 6.4 inches near Hondo in April 2022, Burkburnette had 6 inch hail in 2020.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Iceresistance said:

NWS Fort Worh asked them for a verification, like @*IndyMeso* did.

But this is not the biggest ever confirmed, the Texas state record is 6.4 inches near Hondo in April 2022, Burkburnette had 6 inch hail in 2020.

That is very wild. 6.4 inch hail. 5.5 is nothing to sneeze at either, though! What a picture. 

3 minutes ago, WishingForWarmWeather said:

Goodness. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure they are getting very weary. My thoughts go out to you and them. 

Thanks! This will miss them to the NE yet again. Tyler tonight imo got incredibly lucky. Major population center had a tornado on radar overhead. 

2 minutes ago, canderson said:

Thanks! This will miss them to the NE yet again. Tyler tonight imo got incredibly lucky. Major population center had a tornado on radar overhead. 

I'm really, really, really glad to hear that they got lucky again. Truly. Not just your parents but the entire city. I hope the luck continues through the whole season.

• Like 1