• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Observations 2022

yotaman

We’ve just completed a beautiful spring weekend and I look forward to still another this coming weekend! So far this spring has been top notch as far as delivering many days, especially during weekends, of near perfect weather for outdoors with mild to warm afternoons/evenings, sunny skies, low RH, and nice breezes. Overall temperatures have averaged slightly warmer than normal so far this met spring.

• jburns pinned this topic

Low of 35 this morning with some pretty good frost after a predicted low of 40 last night just outside of Forest City. Temperature really dropped quick after midnight when the winds went calm. Surprised how much frost formed so quickly. If the winds die down tonight probably looking at a solid hard freeze tonight and Saturday night for the southern foothills and surrounding areas. Frost advisory already issued for Rutherford county and surrounding areas.

14 hours ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Crazy the difference between our homes sometimes. We picked up over an inch and a half between yesterday and today 

The trajectory of the storms was just perfect for to miss me here. Its crazy sometime but what keeps this hobby interesting

It was like a typical midwinter day here today with a high only near 57 after a low of 43 along with cloudy to PC most of the day and windiness. The 50 average is right at the normal for the coldest of January.

I enjoyed watching the cold Masters on TV today!

Yesterday’s mean at KSAV ended up at 49. There was only one day colder than that back to February 16th! The high was only 57. There was only one high colder than that back to February 9th! This morning’s low of 37 was the coldest since March 14th.

1 hour ago, GaWx said:

Yesterday’s mean at KSAV ended up at 49. There was only one day colder than that back to February 16th! The high was only 57. There was only one high colder than that back to February 9th! This morning’s low of 37 was the coldest since March 14th.

My wife and I visited Savannah for the first time on Feb 5th at night and the 6th through about 2pm on the way down to Orlando. it was miserable on the 6th - low 40s and rain - we were planning on spending until at least 5pm there but left early due to the cold.