• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Spring 2022

I am so sick of seeing a chance of showers in the forecast nearly every day. I sure wish we'd get a good old fashioned summer long drought. I spend three hours washing my truck (it's a job requirement) for what amounts to one to perhaps two days before it gets road grimed again from the rain. We get paid to do this, but it's pretty damn labor intensive when you have to do it by hand with a bucket and a 12" brush.

Trust me when I say this, it is NOT the same as washing a personal automobile...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I am so sick of seeing a chance of showers in the forecast nearly every day. I sure wish we'd get a good old fashioned summer long drought. I spend three hours washing my truck (it's a job requirement) for what amounts to one to perhaps two days before it gets road grimed again from the rain. We get paid to do this, but it's pretty damn labor intensive when you have to do it by hand with a bucket and a 12" brush.

Trust me when I say this, it is NOT the same as washing a personal automobile...

Do you have to wash it after everytime it gets grimed up? 1,537 Truck Wash Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

1 hour ago, mahantango#1 said:

Do you have to wash it after everytime it gets grimed up?

We are expected to wash it once per week. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but if we don't make attempts, we get told about it. Most times I have to go in on a day off, like I did yesterday morning, to get it done. They sure look nice when they are clean, which is why it gets frustrating when it rains a day or two later. Going past Meckley's quarry, mine gets really messed up if the road is wet, due to all the dirt the dump trucks drag out of there.

Here's my nice clean ride after yesterday morning's bath...

286120378_10227857546485356_3623754385754669682_n.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Voyager said:

We are expected to wash it once per week. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but if we don't make attempts, we get told about it. Most times I have to go in on a day off, like I did yesterday morning, to get it done. They sure look nice when they are clean, which is why it gets frustrating when it rains a day or two later. Going past Meckley's quarry, mine gets really messed up if the road is wet, due to all the dirt the dump trucks drag out of there.

Here's my nice clean ride from yesterday mornings bath...

286120378_10227857546485356_3623754385754669682_n.jpg

Shes looking good!

• Like 1